Strategy & Operations Manager, Booking Platform
Hi, we’re Fora. We’re reimagining the travel advisor industry with fresh eyes, and building a travel agency that is modern, inclusive, tech-enabled and well, cool.
Fora is a next-generation travel platform that, through training and tools, enables anyone to become a travel agent. Fora's mission is to empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to transform their passion for travel into revenue, and we’re doing it by curating the most incredible experiences for travelers.
Fora was founded in 2021 by travel entrepreneurs Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters and Evan Frank – who shared one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to a team of 35+ full-time employees, with an office headquarters in TriBeCa, New York City.
We are fortunate to be backed by an incredible group of investors and are looking for more talented and mission-driven individuals to join our team.
About the Role
We are hiring a Strategy & Operations Manager to support the growth of the Booking Platform - our flagship product making headlines in the travel tech industry. This role will report to the Director of Product.
Our ideal candidate has experience in business strategy and operations, and is analytical and strategic, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented.
As the Strategy & Operations Manager, you will own the day-to-day operations of the Booking Platform team, providing business critical insights using analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution. In this role you will help the team drive new initiatives forward and support sustainable business growth and product adoption.
- Build and optimize scalable processes to support Fora’s hyper growth
- Draw interpretable insights from business analyses and modeling
- Define operational roadmaps, align cross-functional stakeholders and lead successful implementation of large initiatives
- Identify features to enhance the customer experience and operational efficiency
- Implement tracking and reporting systems
- Develop strategic travel supplier partnerships
- +3-5 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or at a high-growth tech company
- Strong track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects
- Ability to break down complex problems and work with data
- Hands-on experience with SQL (Python a strong plus)
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Curiosity and a desire to make an impact
- Interest in travel tech industry
- The annual salary range for the target level for this role is $125-135k + equity
We pride ourselves on our great benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance (including an option completely covered by Fora HQ)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- One Medical Membership
- 401k plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Stock Options
This role is based in New York City with a hybrid WFH & office schedule (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are our Tribeca in-office days, with flexibility for Monday/Friday at your preference).
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.