Our mission is to empower travel-lovers, solo entrepreneurs, flexibility-seekers, freelancers & creators to be travel entrepreneurs: designing experiential trips, creating & leading trips, & selling hotels, houses & experiences. We see an opportunity to rebuild the travel agency with fresh 2021 eyes: cool, community-driven, gig-economy enabled, Airbnb design, modern tools.
We're a team of entrepreneurs and technologists building something new—with travel advisors, creators and enthusiasts at the center.
Founded by three serial entrepreneurs—Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters & Evan Frank—our ambition is to build the next generational brand in travel together with a great team. We are fortunate to be backed by an incredible group of investors and now looking for more people to join our early team.
We are seeking an Office Manager to manage our team’s new headquarters in Tribeca, New York. This is an in-person role working with our core team and liaising with hundreds of travel advisors and hoteliers worldwide. You will manage our physical space as well as assisting in planning and scheduling events to help build our community.
This role will report to our Co-founder, Henley Vazquez. The right individual will be creative, structured, highly proactive and an excellent communicator.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, security, and IT service providers
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling in-office meetings
- Maintain events calendar and manage invitations and attendance for supplier and agency events in New York and around the world.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- • Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.