Hi, we’re Fora. We’re reimagining the travel advisor industry with fresh eyes, and building a travel agency that is modern, inclusive, tech-enabled and well, cool.
Our mission is bold. We’re here to empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to transform their passion for travel into revenue, and we’re doing it by curating the most incredible experiences for travelers.
Fora was founded in 2021 by three travel entrepreneurs – Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters and Evan Frank – who shared one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to a team of 25+ full-time employees, with an office headquarters in TriBeCa, New York City.
We are fortunate to be backed by an incredible group of investors and are looking for more talented and mission-driven individuals to join our team.
About the role
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Coordinator to support our proactive advisor sales recruitment effort. This candidate will work directly with our Head of Advisor Sales to maintain the advisor sales pipeline through both inbound and outbound efforts to our waitlist of 40k individuals who want to become Fora Advisors. You will work cross functionally to create new processes and refine existing processes through innovative thinking. Our ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, a creative problem solver, and has an avid passion for travel, community and entrepreneurship.
What you’ll do…
- Maintain and improve the advisor sales pipeline and tools that facilitate the flow with potential advisors across a broad range of business verticals, by ensuring effective information flow, informed decision-making, and sharing of best practices.
- Partner closely with Marketing to design, execute and evaluate A/B tests. Understand common pitfalls and caveats when designing and evaluating results.
- Drive active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Assist with sales pipeline tasks such scheduling/organizing meetings and calls and other special projects that require acting as the liaison for Fora.
- Develop successful onboarding strategies that will drive active engagement with new advisors.
- Compile and distribute reports including weekly sales reports, streaming analysis, consumption reports, chart positions and other ad hoc reports as needed.
- Research projects to identify new business prospects, sponsorship/category best practices, new partnership opportunities and general industry information.
Who you are…
- At least 1-2 years experience working in recruiting, sales or business development roles at a consumer startup (experience in both B2B and B2C are relevant).
- Data-driven by nature, and experienced in reporting and ROI calculations.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management, organization, and strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- We are looking for someone who can think and act like an entrepreneur - you’ll be seeking to make an impact, have an opinion, and constantly looking for ways to improve and contribute.
- Strongly preferred:
- Experience with web and data tools such Excel, CustomerIO, Zapier and Typeform
- Travel industry experience
- Showcase your personality.
- Emphasize that you get our brand.
- Illustrate your mission-driven, entrepreneurial mindset.
This is a full-time role. It is based in New York City with a hybrid WFH & office schedule. Salary ranges are commensurate with experience.
We pride ourselves on our great benefits, including: unlimited vacation, health insurance (including an option completely covered by Fora HQ), One Medical membership, dental & vision insurance, 401k plan, commuter benefits, supplemental life insurance and more. All employees also receive stock options – Fora is backed by Forerunner.
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.