Advisor Training Associate
We're a team of entrepreneurs and technologists building something new—with travel advisors, creators and enthusiasts at the center.
We see an opportunity to rebuild the travel agency with 2021 eyes: cool, community-driven, gig-economy enabled, Airbnb design, modern tools.
Our mission is to empower 100,000+ travel-lovers, solo entrepreneurs, flexibility-seekers, freelancers & creators to be travel entrepreneurs: designing experiential trips, creating & leading trips, & selling hotels, houses & experiences.
Founded by three serial entrepreneurs—Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters & Evan Frank—our ambition is to build the next generational brand in travel together with a great team. We are fortunate to be backed by an incredible group of investors and now looking for more people to join our early team.
- Work with Head of Training to set priorities for advisor development on regular basis
- Refine existing and create new training materials using a range of media/formats
- Support new processes and formats for data management and reporting
- Align content and training pathways with online community
- Manage current training platform logistics and communication and create associated content and resources
- Work across Fora key stakeholders to design and develop content, and to identify new and improve opportunities for format/deployment of content
- Work collaboratively with the Advisor Success team to accomplish projects and improve advisor experience
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated track record of project management, operations skills, and customer support
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High taste level and ability to judge the quality of output
- Intellectually curious and growth mindset
- Excellent collaboration skills
- We are looking for someone who can think and act like an entrepreneur - you’ll be seeking to make an impact, have an opinion, and constantly looking for ways to improve and contribute.
We are based in New York City and looking to build the core of our team there. Our current approach to hybrid is 2 or 3 days in the office each week, although some work from the office every day.
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.