The Wolf Graduate Program
Are you a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and is curious about learning on the job in a high-growth startup? Perhaps you’ve already dabbled in entrepreneurship and know that startups are your calling, or you know that you are simply seeking more from your graduate career? Come and work with us at Fora as we innovate the travel industry.
We're a team of entrepreneurs and technologists building something new—with travel advisors, creators and enthusiasts at the center.
We see an opportunity to rebuild the travel agency with 2021 eyes: cool, community-driven, gig-economy enabled, Airbnb design, modern tools.
Our mission is to empower 100,000+ travel-lovers, solo entrepreneurs, flexibility-seekers, freelancers & creators to be travel entrepreneurs: designing experiential trips, creating & leading trips, & selling hotels, houses & experiences.
Founded by three serial entrepreneurs—Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters & Evan Frank—our ambition is to build the next generational brand in travel together with a great team. We are fortunate to be backed by an incredible group of investors and now looking for more people to join our early team.
Read more about our mission here.
THE WOLF PROGRAM
We’re seeking graduates to join us on our mission to rebuild the travel agency and empower travel-lovers all over the world.
We’ve created the Wolf program to fulfil our mission and offer amazing opportunities for graduates to get a foot in the door at a top-tier, VC-backed startup. Focused on high-achieving entry-level candidates, this program provides the structure and training you need to learn the ropes of building a startup, as well as the opportunity to learn all ins and outs of the travel industry.
The Wolf program will expose you to all areas of the business. You’ll learn about growing a startup in rapid time and experience your own accelerated growth and professional development. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with Fora’s founders, who are experienced serial entrepreneurs and be involved in various components of travel sales and operations.
After your first year, you can continue in sales and operations or move into specific areas of the business where you’d like to develop expertise - and we’ll support and sponsor further training for you. Our founders have run a similar program and many of those graduates have gone on to be product managers, startup cofounders and excelled in leadership roles.
- Supporting all aspects of the travel operation including travel sales, and supporting our community of advisors, giving them everything they need to be successful.
- Assisting with bookings, quoting rates for trips, and getting bookings over the line. We’ll soon have hundreds of advisors who need operational support.
- It’s a varied role and you need to be a self-starter and quick learner, diving in to help out where you see opportunities or help is needed.
- We are looking for someone who can think and act like an entrepreneur - you’ll be seeking to make an impact, have an opinion, and constantly looking for ways to improve and contribute.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated track record of starting something and making it happen (whether that be at school or in your community).
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action.
- Intellectually curious and growth mindset - we want to hear about how you have overcome challenges in the past.
- A true team player, good collaborator, and trustworthy colleague.
- Interested in travel and startups.
We are based in New York City and looking to build the core of our team there. Our current approach to hybrid is 2 or 3 days in the office each week, although some work from the office every day.
PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary & stock option
- Health insurance
- A beautiful downtown office with lots of windows and sunlight
- A collaborative culture and team travel opportunities
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.